Easy Pace Budapest, Vienna & Prague - Preview 2022
Easy Pace Budapest, Vienna & Prague – Classic Group, 2022
These three capitals, lush with magnificent cathedrals, imperial palaces and majestic castles, stand at the geographical heart of mainland Europe. Their history and culture are majestically intertwined by the powerful Habsburg dynasty.
- Budapest: Visit a traditional strudel house for a taste of sweet strudel and learn about the art of making this Hungarian delicacy.
- Budapest: Your Welcome Dinner is a treat of mouthwatering Hungarian specialties, accompanied by specially selected Hungarian wine, as you dine at the famous and elegant Gundel Restaurant.
- Budapest: Choose your own ambience and cuisine from a handpicked selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Vienna: Enjoy a Dine-at-Home experience as you are welcomed into the home of a local for a freshly-prepared meal, typical of the region. Dine with the family for dinner and learn more about their life.
- Prague: Your Celebration Dinner at a specially selected Prague restaurant, encapsulates the very essence of the Golden City.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfast (B), 5 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Morning Tea (MT)
- Prague : Choose between joining a Local Expert to explore the courtyards of Prague Castle and visit the imposing St Vitus Catherdal or alternatively, stroll through the Jewish Quarter with your Local Expert to hear how the Jewish community has shaped the history of Prague.
- Vienna: A private, guided exploration of Schönbrunn Palace will have all your senses tingling. Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a child prodigy.
Top Rated Highlights
- Scenic Drives: Relax and admire the scenery as you pass Wachau Valley and travel through Bohemia.
- Budapest: Gaze out over the Danube and giant domed Hungarian Parliament Building from the heights of the Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Esztergom: Visit the city of Esztergom home to the Catholic church in Hungary
- Gyor: Stop in this pretty town known for its Baroque charm.
- Cesky Krumlov: Your Travel Director will lead you an orientation of the city as you explore the medieval streets of this fairy-tale town.
- Vienna: Travel along the Ring Road to see the Hofburg Imperial Residence, Opera House, Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Budapest
Budapest, Queen of the Danube
Free Time in Budapest
Along the Danube to Esztergom and on to Stately Vienna
Vienna and the Habsburgs
Vienna at Leisure
Charming Ceský Krumlov and Golden Prague
Prague, City of a Hundred Spires
Prague at Leisure